Despite no training for the run Ella completed the run in a time of 2 hours 44 minutes which is no mean feat.
To donate please go to Virgin Money Giving
- Plan carefully. Do you know where you are going and how to get there? Who are you seeing?
- Make sure you know the names of the people who will be interviewing you. Practice saying them if they are difficult to pronounce.
- There's no such thing as enough preparation for an interview. Find out everything you can about the company and what it makes or does. Look for current news - show you are up to date.
- Why does this job exist? What problems will it solve? What are the Key Result Areas?
- Remember: employers buy experience. Think about what evidence of achievement you can talk about in the interview; rehearse your success stories.